How do I dispute an ACH withdrawal?

Modified on Tue, 24 Jan 2023 at 11:16 AM

To dispute an ACH withdrawal follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to Online Banking
  2. Go to the Self-Service tab and click on Request Center* 
  3. Select the ACH (EXT WD) - Unauthorized Activity form and complete steps 1 through 3 to submit
  4. The EXT WD will be returned and account credited with in 2 business days 
    • If the transaction is not eligible to be returned, for example the transaction is outside the 60 day time frame or it is an invalid transaction type, you will be notified via email

ACH transactions will include EXT WD  in the Description

Payments submitted through Affinity Online Bill Pay cannot be disputed

To dispute a card transaction with POS WD, ATM WD, or Credit Card Debit Purchase in the Description, read instructions here

*Please confirm Third-Party Cookies and Pop-Ups are allowed when accessing the Request Center

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article