If your personal debit card or credit card is damaged, lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card by following the steps below:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to Self-Service, then Request Center*
- Under Card Services, click on Replacement Card
- Select the reason for replacement, either Lost/Stolen or Damaged
- Select the type of card, either Credit or Debit
- Select your card from the drop down
- Click Submit
- Your new card will be delivered to your address on file in 3 business days.
- If you requested a new card to replace a damaged card, your damaged card will be blocked in 15 days. Your new card will have the same card number, but may have a different CVV and Expiration Date.
- If you have a Cash Back Debit Checking with multiple card types linked to it, you will receive a new card number.
- If you requested a new card to replace a lost or stolen card, your lost or stolen card will be blocked immediately.
*Please confirm Third-Party Cookies and Pop-Ups are allowed when accessing the Request Center