How do I request a replacement card?

Modified on Thu, 08 Dec 2022 at 03:47 PM

If your personal debit card or credit card is damaged, lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card by following the steps below:

  1. Log in to Online Banking
  2. Go to Self-Service, then Request Center*
  3. Under Card Services, click on Replacement Card
  4. Select the reason for replacement, either Lost/Stolen or Damaged
  5. Select the type of card, either Credit or Debit
  6. Select your card from the drop down
  7. Click Submit

  • Your new card will be delivered to your address on file in 3 business days. 
  • If you requested a new card to replace a damaged card, your damaged card will be blocked in 15 days. Your new card will have the same card number, but may have a different CVV and Expiration Date.
    • If you have a Cash Back Debit Checking with multiple card types linked to it, you will receive a new card number. 
  • If you requested a new card to replace a lost or stolen card, your lost or stolen card will be blocked immediately.

*Please confirm Third-Party Cookies and Pop-Ups are allowed when accessing the Request Center

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article