What is Pay With Points?
Pay With Points is a convenient way to redeem points earned with your Cash Rewards Visa Signature, Pure Rewards, or RBNY credit card to pay for qualified purchases. When points are redeemed, you’ll receive a statement credit for the amount of the purchase. The statement credit may be different from your final purchase amount if the transaction included a gratuity, fees, estimated taxes, or foreign exchange.
How does Pay With Points work?
- Make a purchase using your Cash Rewards Visa Signature, Pure Rewards, or RBNY credit card.
- If the purchase qualifies* for the Pay With Points rewards feature, you will receive an email notification or text notification based on your communication preferences.
- If you would like to use rewards points to pay for your purchase, simply click “Redeem Now” button in the email notification or reply with “Redeem” to your text notification.
- When points are redeemed, you’ll receive a statement credit for the exact amount of the purchase.
Please note that the transaction must be greater than or equal to $10 and less than or equal to $250 to be eligible for Pay With Points.
*Some merchant category exclusions apply. Excluded merchant categories include, but are not limited to, gambling, alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.
How soon are Pay With Points redemptions processed?
Points will be deducted from your rewards points balance immediately upon the confirmation of a redemption request. A statement credit is typically processed within three business days and will appear on your next billing statement. Please allow up to ten days for your statement credit to appear.
How do I manage Pay With Points notifications and preferences?
You can manage the frequency of Pay With Points notifications, as well as your email and text notification preferences by:
- Visiting the rewards redemption website
- Selecting the “My Account” menu option
- Selecting “My Profile” followed by “Pay with Points”
Does a Pay With Points rewards redemption count toward my minimum payment?
The Pay with Points reward redemption will reduce the account balance, but it will not count toward the minimum payment due.
What happens if I receive a refund for a purchase where I paid with points?
All redemptions are final. If you return the item or service for which points were redeemed to the merchant, the points will not be reinstated, but you may receive a monetary credit to your account (in accordance with the merchant’s return policy).
Is there a minimum or maximum transaction amount to qualify for Pay With Points?
The transaction must be greater than or equal to $10 and less than or equal to $250 to be eligible for Pay With Points.