How do I change my address to an international address?

Modified on Wed, 01 Feb 2023 at 09:17 AM

You can update your address to an international address by sending a signed request with a copy of ID.
The request can be sent via Secure Email or Document Upload in the My Affinity Toolkit. If uploading in the My Affinity Toolkit, choose Member Solutions Hub to be notified. 

Please note, some services, like Bill Pay and Zell, do not allow international addresses.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article